NACE website relaunched
18 July 2019
We’re delighted to share our new website, launched today! The relaunch is designed to improve access to our information and resources for school leaders and practitioners seeking to improve provision for more able learners – including those new to NACE as well as our existing community of members, partners and schools working with the NACE Challenge Development Programme.
As well as providing a more user-friendly experience, the new website offers:
- Updated members’ area – for quick access to all our member resources and opportunities
- Updated Challenge Hub – for schools working with the NACE Challenge Development Programme, sharing related resources, support and news
- Individual accounts for each staff member – instead of a single website login per school, individual staff members can now create their own accounts for the NACE website, making it easier to share the benefits of membership across the whole school
- More flexible payments and renewals – you can now choose to pay online for membership or other purchases, and log into your account at any time to manage your payments and subscriptions
- Peer exchange and support – connect directly with peers to share experiences, ideas, questions and resources (more details coming soon…)
How to get started…
If you’re an existing member, you should have received an email explaining how to log in and update your account details. If you haven’t received this email or need assistance, please contact us.
Once you’ve updated your profile:
Not yet a member of NACE? Visit our membership page to find out more, or click here to join.
We’ll continue to make improvements, with new content, resources, features and functionality being added throughout 2019-20. Watch this space!