"Free networking days such as the NACE member meetup I attended have proved invaluable – a platform to generate and exchange ideas with likeminded practitioners."
Jamie Kisiel, Teaching and Learning Coordinator, Langley School
"During these chaotic and unprecedented times, it was reassuring to have a forum to check with colleagues outside of my school and hear best practice from NACE."
Claire Larkin, Assistant Headteacher, Maghull High School
"Depth of knowledge about how to support more able learners, resulting in higher standards of teaching across the school, improved progress and parental engagement."
Amanda Hubball, More Able Lead, Alfreton Nursery School
Year-round support for your school, trust, alliance or SCITT
NACE offers advice, practical resources and CPD to help schools review and improve the quality of policy and provision for more able learners within a context of challenge and high standards for all.
Join our community and connect with school leaders and practitioners in all phases of education across England, Wales and internationally.
Find out more:
Benefits for school leaders...
- Evidence-based approach aligned to latest research, policy & priorities
- Connect with likeminded, ambitious school leaders
- Work towards external recognition through the NACE Challenge Award
- Opportunities to showcase school achievements to an international network
... more able coordinators
- Expert advice to support your personal development and ability to lead more able
- Frameworks, templates and exemplars to support school policy and provision
- Practical, user-friendly resources to share with colleagues and use in INSET
- Build your network; connect with peers in person and online
... and for all staff members
- Shared language and pedagogy for more able
- Year-round support and CPD for all teaching and leadership staff
- Flexible, remote access to practical resources and guidance
- Strategies that raise the bar for all learners, not just more able
Calculate the value for your organisation...
Annual school membership covers all staff, starting from £95 +VAT (see below for annual fees and additional membership types). This includes…
- NACE Quality of Education Curriculum Audit Tool© – £250
- Engagement in NACE R&D Hubs – £450 per annual cycle
- Attendance at termly member meetups – £150 per meetup
- Access to library of training webinars – £70 per webinar
- Access to NACE policy and practice guides – £15 per guide
All of the above are FREE for members!
- 30% discount on bespoke CPD – saving up to £255 per day
- Discounted rates on NACE courses – saving up to £125pp
- Partner discounts – up to 30% off retail costs of partner products
- Exclusive resources and opportunities throughout the year
- Exclusive access to NACE Challenge Development Programme
Annual membership fees
Universities and local authorities:
MATs, alliances and clusters:
price on application*
Schools based outside the UK:
All prices subject to VAT, with the exception of schools outside the UK. Fees correct as of September 2020.
*Discount available for groups of five or more schools joining together - contact us for a quote.